Is there a payware version of the Gulfstream GII?

Screenshots, Stories, Movies, and Tall Tales...

Is there a payware version of the Gulfstream GII?

Postby FLYBOY2900 »

I have been flying the Gulfstream GII a little bit and I have to say I am impressed! I have a quick question, after downloading this aircraft on the website for free, I have found that one source says it is or was payware??? Is this aircraft no longer payware anymore or does anyone have a link? I saw that is was payware according to this guy who made a CSL from the airplane and mentions it is payware on this addon on the X-Plane Forums: https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/f ... am-ii-csl/. Notice that even though this is a CSL model of the GII he mentions that the aircraft itself is payware, so I don't know if this is old and the payware version no longer exists on the site for sale, or if it just used to be payware and now is free.

Thanks for any help!
FLYBOY2900

Re: Is there a payware version of the Gulfstream GII?

Postby AADX »

It used to be and now is free.

I appreciate your compliment. It’s a very nice and very legit transport category aircraft.

The uptake and ultimately purchase rate and funding for it was low so I had to shelve doing much more with it and set it free with minimal support or and further development.

Very glad you appreciate and enjoy it.
Here’s to the crazy ones. The rebels. The troublemakers. The ones who see things differently.
While some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius.
Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
AADX
Administrator

Return to Crew Lounge